- Arrive to Casablanca Mohamed V airport. Meet and welcome by our staff and transfer to Marrakech.
- Lunch in Moroccan restaurant in Marrakech.
- After lunch you will be transfer to the hotel for the check in
- In the afternoon, free discovery of the famous
Overnight at Hotel in Marrakech.
- After breakfast, Sightseeing of Marrakech you will visit the famous Saadian Tombs,Koutoubia Mosque,Bahia Palace and the Medersa Ben Youssef and have a good lunch.
- After lunch, Drive to Ouarzazate Via Taddert and the Tichka Mountain-Pass. A spectacular route offering wonderful scenery of the Atlas Mountains. Visit of the Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou.
- Overnight at your hotel.
Overnight at Hotel in Ouarzazate.
- After breakfast, visit of Taourirt Kasbah and departure to Merzouga via El Kelaâ M’Gouna, known as the Roses city (possibility of buy the local roses fragrance and its esthetic products)
- Then continue to Todra Gorges / Dades Canyons. You will appreciate the charming canyons along with a series of Ksours and Kasbahs throughout the road as well as the magnificent view of the High Atlas Mountains.
- After arriving at Merzouga dunes (Erg Chebbi), you will ride camels to witness the charming Sahara sunset.
- Dinner & overnight in the tent in the desert
Overnight at Hotel in Merzouga.
- After breakfast departure to Erfoud, visit to the Fossil Museum.
- Continuation to Fes via the Middle-Atlas Mountains, passing by Azrou (an important handicraft centre).
- Visit of the Blue Meski and have a Lunch in Kasbah Asmaa in Midelt.
- Visit of Ifrane. Continuation to Fes.
Overnight at Hotel in Fez.
- After breakfast, the whole day will be devoted to discovering FES, Visit of the Medieval Medina.
- You will also explore the famous souks where craftsmen still Labor in the Ageold oriental tradition.
- City tour Mekens. Return to the Hotel and have a good Dinner.
Overnight at Hotel in Fez.
- After breakfast, departure to Chefchaouen and have a good Lunch in Chefchaouen.
- After lunch, visit of Chefchaouen, with its peaceful atmosphere, the blue city offers all the simple charms of an artisan’s town. Founded in the 15th century as a small fortress , which still exists to this day, Chefchaouen was a bastion of the Sultan in his resistance against the Portuguese.
- Transfer to Tangier, Dinner and overnight at tangier.
Overnight at Hotel in Tangier.
- After Breakfast, We will visit Cap Spartel where the Atlantic and Meditteranean seas meet.
- Drive to Rabat. After lunch, sightseeing of Rabat, The Hassan Tower, The Mausoleum Of Mohammed V and The Oudaya Garden to admire the view on the river, the sea and the neighboring city of Salé.
- Continuation to Casablanca, visits to the United Nations Square, the Habous district. Hassan II Mosque (exterior) and the Corniche Boulevard.
- Dinner & overnight at your hotel in Casablanca.
Overnight at Hotel in Casablanca.
- After breakfast, transfer to International Airport for flight .
- End of the tours.